Sunday, November 21, 2010

How To Potty Train Your Little Dragon

Can you tell I have been watching 'How to Train Your Dragon'  a lot lately?!  My kids just got the movie a few weeks ago and I can practically recite it already!  Well, I was hoping that my son (3 yrs old) or daughter (1.5 yrs old) would poop on the potty today, but it did not happen.  We only sat my daughter on the potty once today and she peed, but no poo.  We put Lightning McQueen underwear on my son today.  Normally he wears diapers, so we weren't sure what was going to happen.  We brought a fresh pair of clothes with us just in case.  He only had one accident the whole day!  Yay!!!  I am so proud of him!  He usually doesn't tell me that he needs to pee until after he has peed in his pants, but today, he told me that he had to pee, went to the bathroom and stood up to pee, just like he sees Daddy doing it, then he pulled his underwear and pants up and smiled at me with the biggest, proudest smile and declared that he went pee-pee in the potty all by himself and he didn't need my help at all.  I was so proud of him!  This is the best potty-training day we have had yet.  Hopefully, we will be able to keep this up tomorrow!  I have a feeling my son is getting close to being potty trained and my daughter will be close behind him.

No comments:

Post a Comment