Sunday, November 21, 2010

Potty Training seats

When we first began our potty training journey, we started off with the basic potty training seat that sits on the ground, which you have to empty out every time your child goes potty in it.  My husband decided that it takes up too much room and that it was kind of gross, so I looked into alternatives.  I found the Baby Bjorn toilet trainer.  You put it on your toilet seat and it makes it smaller so your child doesn't fall through.  I didn't need any tools to attach it.  I can pull it off and hang it up when we have company over and then reattach it by just placing it on top of our toilet seat when our kids are ready to use it.  It is easy to clean and easy to use.  We had to get a let step stool to put in front of the toilet so our kids could get on the toilet since it is higher than they could reach on their own.  I love it!  My husband even likes it.  He hasn't tried to get rid of it yet and we have had it for over a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment