Monday, November 22, 2010

To poop on the potty or to poop in the bathtub?

I did not keep up with my son's potty training as well as yesterday.  I put him in diapers today and he peed in the diapers a few times.  I would ask him if he had to go potty and he would say no or he would sit on the potty and nothing would come out.  After I told him that I would give him a little piece of candy each time, he went pee.  Still no poop in the potty.  Today, we went to the library and used the kids potty.  My son peed and my daughter pooped over there!  I couldn't believe it!  I was so happy!  We went a few other times at home with success, but only after I asked if they needed to go, brought them back to the potty and told them I would give them a treat.

My daughter was so excited to jump in the bathtub when I was filling up the bath, that I didn't get a chance to put her on the potty before she went in.  While my kids were taking a bath, I noticed poop floating around.  This is the second night in a row that my daughter pooped in the tub!  I said "Who pooped in the tub?" and my son noticed it floating towards him.  He had terror on his face as he screamed "Get me out of here" and threw himself out of the tub.  I laughed so hard, I almost had an accident!  It looks like our bathtub is our Number 2 for Number 2's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment